Short-term Rehabilitation & Sub Acute Care in Bridgewater, NJ
Helping you get back on track for better health.
Short-Term Rehabilitation and Sub Acute Care
The Arbor at Laurel Circle offers intensive rehabilitation care and sub acute care services designed to support quick and stable recoveries or assistance with caregiving. Here, you’ll find modern services and equipment, highly trained nurses and therapists, and an on-staff physician. All our staff is dedicated to delivering the care, therapy and encouragement needed so residents and clients can improve their health and get back to their lives as quickly as possible.
As part of their comprehensive care offerings, Laurel Circle also offers subacute care services to bridge the gap between the complex care needed in cases of acute illness, injury or exacerbation of a disease process and the trusted, safe environment of our community. When more comprehensive care and treatment is needed, you can count on subacute care at The Arbor at Laurel Circle, where our skilled team manages each individual’s specific condition and situation personally and professionally.
- Subacute care and subacute rehabilitation
- IV therapy
- Enteral feeding
- Post-surgery and post-stroke rehabilitation
- Orthopedic and joint replacement rehabilitation
- Wound care; certified wound nurse and wound physician
- Infectious disease physician
- In-house therapy staff including physical, occupational and speech
- Therapy available seven days per week
To learn more about our rehabilitation and sub-acute care services, call 1-866-754-5952 or fill out our convenient contact form.