A skilled nursing facility delivering care with skill, compassion and respect.
State-of-the-art health support
The warm, welcoming environment in our skilled nursing facility, The Arbor at Laurel Circle, provides various levels of compassionate care with dignity and grace. Our skilled nursing facility is dedicated to providing exceptional long- and short-term care, sub-acute care (otherwise known as convalescent care), rehabilitation and therapy services. The collaborative, inter-disciplinary approach to treatment at Laurel Circle puts the unique needs of the residents in our skilled nursing facility first, with utmost compassion and attention to detail.
We ensure quality care for the ever-changing health needs of residents with our professional staff and state-of-the-art therapies. The Arbor at Laurel Circle provides gracious service that is unparalleled by other skilled nursing facilities in the area – and that you know you can trust. We take pride in the leadership of our dedicated staff and their thoughtful professionalism has resulted in the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services awarding The Arbor at Laurel Circle a five-star rating for excellence in skilled nursing facility care.
Our areas of specialization include:
- Subacute rehabilitation
- IV therapy
- Enteral feeding
- Post-surgery and post-stroke rehabilitation
- Orthopedic and joint replacement rehabilitation
- Wound care; certified wound nurse and wound physician
- Infectious disease physician
- Restorative nursing program
- In-house therapy staff including physical, occupational and speech
- Therapy available seven days per week
Our amenities include:
- Medical Director
- Beauty salon with manicures and pedicures available
- Group and individualized activities
- Full-time dietician on site
- Altered diets available
- Private suites with showers available
We accept Medicare and all insurance plans, and are a preferred provider/destination of Robert Wood Johnson of Somerset Hospital.
If you are looking for a quality skilled nursing facility for a loved one, look no further than The Arbor at Laurel Circle. To learn more, click here to set up an appointment or call 1-866-754-5952.