Senior Care at Laurel Circle in Bridgewater, NJ
Welcome to The Arbor at Laurel Circle, Offering Care You Can Count On.
As part of this full-service senior independent living community, The Arbor at Laurel Circle is the headquarters for health care services. Take one step into the health center and you’ll be greeted by the same comfortable environment as you find in independent living.
As a senior independent living resident of Laurel Circle, you’ll have access to a comprehensive continuum of care. We offer:
- High-quality assisted living
- Short- and long-term skilled nursing
- Sub-acute care
- Dementia care
- Short-term rehabilitation and therapy services
A few unique advantages and benefits of choosing The Arbor at Laurel Circle include:
- Medical Director on staff
- Life-enrichment activities and programs
- In-house therapy services
- Private assisted living apartments
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared cuisine
- Areas for outdoor fitness and walking
- Pet-friendly community
- Access to all campus events
- 24-hour campus security
- 28 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds
- Located less than one mile from Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Somerset
- Close proximity to specialty medical complex and a preferred provider/destination
We take pride in the leadership and dedication of the health center’s skilled nursing and rehabilitation team. Their thoughtful professionalism has resulted in the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services recently awarding The Arbor at Laurel Circle with a five-star rating for excellence in nursing care.
Medicare and all insurance plans are accepted.
For more information on The Arbor at Laurel Circle, an important part of this full-service senior independent living community, contact us at 1-866-754-5952 or fill out our convenient contact form.